I announced my new position on facebook. Starting Monday, June 20, I will be NSU's first ever International Recruitment and Retention Specialist (or, what I like to say, International Student Recruiter). I finished all my paperwork after my (successful) negotiations, and I got my key to my office! WHAAAAAAAT! Awesome!I finished the Annual Report I was worried about; it took forever, but all the numbers are there, my thoughts and my goals for the next fiscal year. It looks beautiful, and my boss was impressed. She especially enjoyed seeing that circulation went up by 13.5% this year (mostly due to my Blind Book Date initiative). Awesome.
My birthday was the best birthday I've had since 21. Three cakes, some fun-fetti cupcakes and lots of beer. I had a party in Philly, a party at work, a (fancy steak dinner) party with Bryan and a party with my Tahlequah friends. I couldn't ask for anything more awesome.
Oh, and my boss is doing my exit interview at Cherry Berry, a local ice cream shop. Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment