Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My 24th Year


It's been a long year, and for the most part, I've been in Oklahoma for it. In an effort to see what all has changed about me in a year, I'll do an old school livejournal meme where I post the first sentence of a post from each month.

I present
My 24th Year of Life, as according to my blog
This summer I've been reading Atlas Shrugged.
Four hours ago, we got internet.
There's been no tornadoes. Yet.
This weekend, Bryan and I did what we do best: team up and improvise.
I'm still living in Oklahoma.
This is my first Family-Free Friend Thanksgiving.
I'm in for a Christmas to remember (and I deserve it after living in a silly small town in the middle of nowhere in Oklahoma).
Recently, my friend the horse whisperer Stephanie has been dragging me to the gym via texts like "Get your butt here!" and "If you want to be skinny, meet me on the treadmills."
This Valentine's Day, the John Vaughan Library presents its First Annual Blind Book Date.
While I have not come to fully love life in Oklahoma, I have come to accept it.
Last night was the last show of the year for Homemade Fireworks.
I am on the verge of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment