As challenged by one of my favorite websites TheFrisky, I'm going to list 5 things I wanna do, one of which has to be done within a year.
Five things I've never done but really wanna do:
1. Write a novel
2. Be a mom
3. Travel Italy
4. Build an improv town from scratch
5. Go wild and crazy in Las Vegas
I guess I'll do number 2....just kidding. I have an IUD: no babies until I'm done having fun alone with Bryan.
So, it looks like number 4. I'm making good headway. Our first improv show in Tahlequah packed the house and everyone loved it. I cast a new college team of 13 and a community team of six. I'm working on more show dates for Tahlequah and people are still buzzing about the last show. This time next year, Tahlequah will be a full blow improv town!
No comments:
Post a Comment