Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Birthday, Bryan!

Happy happy birthday!

It's my favorite person's birthday today.

Here's a quick list of things I love about Bryan:
He can make the funniest faces.
He's so genius he's teaming up with a psychology professor to write a paper that may prove behavioral economics is wrong.
He can eat almost anything, but when he really likes something, he'll rate it on a 1-10 scale and write it on my menu board.
He loves to geek out about Starcraft to me, even though I know very little about the game.
He only DVRs comedy shows or cartoons.
He can coach improv like it's his job.
He sleeps in, and he will never turn down a nap invitation.
He can grate cheese on his abs.
He is the best dressed man in Oklahoma.
He finds cool music and burns it to my computer.
He is incredibly supportive of me.
He wants to travel as much (if not more) than me.

I could go on and on, but you'll be bored. I'm lucky to be with Bryan, and I know had a few choices been different, we wouldn't be together. Thankfully, things happened as they did, and I landed in a life with a man better than I could have imagined. It's time to celebrate the awesome Bryan Buckley.

For the third year in a row, we're in a new place and our friend circle is small, so this birthday will be celebrated with the two of us. I'm baking his favorite (easy) breakfast chocolate chip muffins and taking him out to a (surprise) dinner. Afterwards, I'm baking his request Snicker's cupcakes for dessert. Hopefully, his present arrives from Amazon in time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment