
But, here we are, more than five years later, rocking the stage with comedy improv. The best part of playing with Bryan is that he's hilarious, but having had five years of history and practice, I know what his strengths are and we've got plenty of similar reference points.
When I called an invisible part of the stage a map with pins on it, he knew exactly which map it was (his cousin Shawn's in Charleston).
When I play a scene in a church, I know what his character's opinion will be about churches.
And when I initiate Tyra Banks, I know that he can play along because when we were dating in college, I watched those marathons for hours on end.
Tonight, we're headlining the 8pm show in Oklahoma City and next weekend, we're playing in both shows with our friends at Red Dirt Improv. It's gonna be awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment