Monday, June 7, 2010

Magical Movery Tour Stop #6


STOP #6: Greenville, South Carolina

Family: Bryan's parents and Brooke

Friends: Jason Underwood and Meg Pierson

We can't wait to be back in upstate South Carolina. It will be nice to see Bryan's family again, to wash our clothes and to relax in a big house with a big tv. Bryan's dad is great with his grill, and we're looking forward to burgers, steaks and chicken. We're looking forward to playing Rock Band with Brooke, watching the many movies of the Buckley collection and catching up on our internet!

It will be awesome to once again see Bryan's best friend Jason Underwood. These guys have known each other for eight years, and you can tell. There's no other man (besides Bryan) that I'd rather hang out with than Jason. He's hilarious, weird and always fun.



I know they'll be filming some new Food Review videos, writing sketches and planning new comedy adventure. I'm excited to hit G-vegas with them and have some good nights.



Also in Greenville is the lovely Meg Pierson. This summer she is starring in the title role of Romeo and Juliet as a part of Shakespeare in the park. We're going to see her play the tragic Juliet in downtown Greenville, and I'm excited!

Meg is also going to show us around the museum and grab lunch, as we often do when we're in the same city. It feels like it's been a long time since we last saw Meg, probably since Christmas, and it will be so nice to catch up!

We're breathing again. Halfway through the Magical Movery Tour. Less than a month until we're living in Oklahoma!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Disney pic b/c it totally looks like Jason was photo shopped in. One minute, it's an adorable couple in the happiest place on Earth. The next, there's some creepster photobombing the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I never noticed that! It is funny. We have a lot of pictures with Jason doing that. He is kind of a creepster.

    ReplyDelete