
Stop #7: Charleston, South Carolina
Family: Shawn & Jessica Campbell
Friends: Zach & Brooke Burroughs
This weekend, we are visiting my favorite city in all of the United States, the combination of all things wonderful: the South, the beach, seafood, history and proximity to family and friends.
Our lovely hosts for the 90 degree weekend are Bryan's cousin Shawn and his adorable wife Jessica. We haven't seen them since Christmas, and it will be so nice to catch up - and hang out without all the rest of the family.

We're hitting the beach Saturday with Zach and Brooke Burroughs. This powerhouse of a couple is killing med school. Zach is nearly Dr. Burroughs, and Brooke just graduated number one in her nursing class. If I get bit by a shark or stung by a jellyfish or torpedoed launched by a submarine, I will probably survive in their company.
Three days in Charleston is not nearly long enough to enjoy the crab cakes and the beautiful beaches and our dear friends, but it is all our schedule allows. I plan to live (and drink) it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment