
STOP #5: Carrboro, North Carolina
Friends: Jeff Brenman, Zannie Gunn, Molly Buckley, Colette Henderson, Joey Z, PT Scarborough, Tom Keller, John Reitz, Zach Ward, Greg Brainos, Kit Fitzsimons and everybody else!

This is one of my favorite places in the whole world. I love this place! I visited every February when I was in college, and each time had the best time. I moved right after graduating from college to perform and teach for DSI. And I lived there for a year living it up, performing it up and hanging out with some of the funniest people in the world.
I am PUMPED to be visiting on my birthday, for the third year in a row. When I knew we were road tripping, I planned this stop for June 6 first - and planned the rest of the trip around it. THAT's how much I love this place.

I can't wait to catch some shows, sneak into performing in one, grab drinks and laugh it up with my friends. Jeff Brenman, tech genius and improv hilarity, is hosting us again. I'm so excited to see my girl Zannie Gunn! and Molly Buckley! and Colette Henderson (and your new house)! Tom Keller! I'm excited to see all the boys on my old Harold team the 708. I'm excited to talk about Tahlequah Oklahoma with Joey Z who went to NSU! I'm excited to catch up with the man, the legend Zach Ward! I'm excited to eat some Asia Cafe, to smoke by the train tracks with PT, to get a million hugs and to laugh so hard I have to pee.

If you couldn't tell, I am excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment