Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Magical Movery Stop #9.2

Stop #9.2: Winter Springs, Florida
Family: Aunt Peggy, Uncle Ken, Kaleb and Jacob

Even more than visiting my parents and sisters, I'll get to see my two favorite cousins. Kaleb who is now eight, and Jacob who is now nearly two. They are growing so fast, and I hate missing out on their milestones. But, being the cousins that live the farthest, we somehow become the coolest. At least when we're in town.

And their parents are pretty awesome, too. They always order Chinese takeout when we come over and we talk about comedy, kids and how uncool everyone else is compared to us. You see, back in the day, before they had kids, they were the cool aunt and uncle. They had a big pink watch the size of a door hanging on their apartment's wall and my uncle had really long hair and tattoos because he was an undercover cop. They always had candy, and they drove sweet cars. They're still cool, but the baby thing sort of dampens the awesome what with their inability to stay out late or meet us somewhere on little notice.

I love them a ton, and I'm pumped to be visiting them. Plus, I gotta teach Kaleb a thing or two about Frisbee Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment