
In his post, he announces Iceland's recent unanimous passing of a law that makes it illegal for any Icelandic business to profit from the nudity of its employees. I won't rehash all his points because you can read them all here.
If you are interested in a well-written, anti-sex industry read, it's wonderful. What's more wonderful is that Justin, being a lover of opinions, has said, "I would encourage you to express whatever disagreement you might have in the comments on this post. I'm open (hopefully, as always) to changing my mind."
To my lady readers and my male readers who are fans of ladies, I encourage you to post your thoughts to Justin's blog. He will not only respect your opinion, but he will be sure to respond to it. I have posted my own comments (so many thoughts it had to be broken into two comments) to his blog as well. I talk about American history, Kantian philosophy and Superfreakonomics. I'd say it's worth reading.
Amen to that. If I had a penny for every time I've felt that while watching some TV evangelist or sidewalk preacher make a mockery of what I believe, I'd... well I'd have a lot of pennies.
ReplyDeleteLook at this, we're practically of the same mind. Let's quit before we start arguing again!!
ReplyDeleteHaha I dunno, to me expressing open disagreement is a mark of good friendship. If we didn't argue, I don't think I'd feel as close to you.
ReplyDeleteAh! You ruined it. I think friends who agree on most things make the closest friendships. Now we're disagreeing - I bet you feel great, but I feel like I should call up one of my friends who won't disagree with me on almost everything!!
ReplyDelete