Wednesday, April 28, 2010

And I Still Love Him

Four years ago today, Bryan went for the kiss. And the rest is history.

Here's some of my favorite pictures of us throughout the years.
Big Bash, April 2006: The night after Bryan first kissed me.

Halloween, 2006

ABC Party, March 2007

Gainesville Improv Festival, January 2008

Our wedding, December 31, 2008

DSI Adventure Trip, June 2009

Disney Vacation, October 2009

Philadelphia Photoshoot, November 2009

South Carolina Visit, January 2010

Winter Snowpocalypse February 2010

Philadelphia Party, March 2010

Last weekend, April 2010

And since we've been together for four years now, I've made a list of four things I love about him.
1.) His face in pictures
2.) His constant desire for adventure
3.) His brilliant economic mind
4.) How devastatingly sexy he is

These four years have been incredible. Here's to many more!

4 comments:

  1. That last shot of you two is fantastically adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks :) I took it right before we went onstage for our show on Friday. It's one of just a few where one of us isn't making a face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post so much!!!! Here's to many years as a Buckley, Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first year and some change has been great. Being a Buckley is so fun!

    ReplyDelete