Saturday, April 24, 2010

Family

Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.
Anthony Brandt

One of the great things about my marriage to Bryan is that we agree about what's important in life. We both put great emphasis on family. We find great importance in our parents, our sisters and our extended family. I'm lucky to have the ability to fly home for a weekend to celebrate the success of my sister.


This weekend, I'm heading to Orlando, Florida. I'm going to celebrate my younger sister Caralyn's graduation from college, in three years due to brilliance and perseverance. Caralyn's genius graduation is definitely reason to celebrate, but I'm also excited about seeing my baby cousin Jacob (7 months), my parents, my grandparents and my aunts and uncles. Not to mention: the beach, Jeremiah's Italian Ice and beautiful, sunny 80 degree weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment