Thursday, August 8, 2013

The honeymoon is over.

Our vacation was amazing. Highlights:
-Bradley's first birthday: it was everything I wanted, and the pictures are to die for. All our family in one house celebrating the cutest, chocolate loving baby.

-going to the beach. Eating the waves and laughing. Building sandcastles and digging like dogs. Not getting burnt.

-BRADLEY WALKING!!! First steps at the condo last week - and caught on video. Amazing.

-Disney World. We're addicted.


It was hard to come home to our home and go back to work today. So many emails. So much to catch up on. But tomorrow is Friday, and I'll be happy for my weekend.

In other news, my kid is growing up. He took whole cows milk today...and loved it! Drank it more and faster than water, almond milk or juice. I was scared he wouldn't like it, but he loves it! Score!

Also, I've begun weaning now that were back from vacation. Thus begins don't offer, don't refuse. Today I nursed him in the morning and right after work. He had a small 15 second cuddle nurse and then chose toys. I'm typing on my phone as I hold my sweet baby who fell asleep without nursing, just moms cuddle and a soft thin a&a blanket. 


I mean, life couldn't get more grand. Happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment