Saturday, August 17, 2013

Ridiculous things my son does

My son is growing up in a weird house. So far, we have only two rules:
1) Be Nice - this is a great catch all, no hitting or biting, be nice. Eat what I cooked, be nice. Don't throw food or plates, dad will have to clean it up, be nice.

2) Sit in the Tub - non negotiatiable. Tonight I did my first "look" and he sat down immediately. I am a mom.

And so we are raising him in a weird way of freedom and curiosity with trust that he's smart enough to learn what we teach. 

Here's a few of the weird things he does:

- Fake sneezing. (All the time) adorable!
- Animal sounds (when asked) he does "What's a bear say?" Growl, dog- woo woo, owl - ou out. And the weird one: what's a lizard say? Of course: silence but sticking tongue out over again.
- Runs Scared from the Vacuum

Weird but adorable kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment