Well, Bryan leave tomorrow for a two week trip to China. I'll be a full time working mom with a kid in daycare. Comments freak out.

Today I started Weight Watchers. I need some help with my diet and weight loss. I gained with pregnancy (understandable), but I haven't lost too much due to breaatfeeding and my addiction to cookies, Dr. Pepper and chocolate. Lets see how I do. Hoping for about 30 pounds less. I'll take whatever I can get.
We went to Dallas for my birthday. It was lovely. A nice drive, a trip to ikea, a delicious brunch, a shopping trip for a birthday outfit (a dress and a blazer) and a trip to the zoo. It was perfect.
We are watching 30 Rock from the beginning. We never got into it, and now we are into it.
Oh, it was my birthday. I'm not as into birthdays as I used to be, but it was a good day. Bradley slept in, Bryan got me a donut, my coworkers surprised me with a huge, embarrassing lunch complete with good food from Japan, china, India and Mexico. Bryan took me to dinner and I had shrimp and steak and way too many drinks. It was fantastic. Oh, I'm 26. Which I already like better than 25.
And Bryan leaves me tomorrow. Ahhh!
I've decided on a theme for my fat baby's first birthday. Mustachio Bashio!!
Ok, I will think of an update for Bradley's 10 month and put it up here. And upload pictures to Facebook. And handle being a single parent for a week and a half. And try to drop some extra pounds. Wish me luck , ladies.






No comments:
Post a Comment