Saturday, February 2, 2013

Snipits of life right now

We are introducing food to Bradley. We are skipping oatmeal and rice cereal and going right to veggies and fruits. He wasn't interested in carrots. He liked bananas. He haaaaated sweet potatoes. And today, we let him try a pickle. He LOVED it. Favorite food.

My job has become more challenging, but to be honest: I love it! I'm doing a lot more work but a lot more GOOD work. I also moved into my old boss' office and rearranges the furniture. The office feels different in layout but also environment. I have to say things are great at work.

After a rough week and a half of sleep: both guys has the flu, I was finally ready to start the Ferber method for bedtime. Last night was night two. I finished a bottle of wine and Bryan drank a six pack, but we did it!

We had three diapers left this morning. Clearly we need to shop.

My nanny is unavailable next Monday. Bryan is out of town, so I called around. My two back up babysitters are in class. So I called the nanny's mom. Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment