Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Brain dump

My kid now sleeps from 7pm to 6am. Straight. That Ferber guy might know something.

Bryan was gone for 55 hours. It was 50 hours too many. The house is a mess. I need help! I need a partner, and I'm so glad he's home.

The mood at work is great right now! We are planning a big campus event and it's awesome. I feel challenged and busy but fulfilled. And I think the morale is high...not having a mean boss can do wonders for the office!

I might be taking a photography workshop. It's expensive, but it would be a good skill to have to capture Bradley without always using my phone or auto on my nice SLR camera.

I want to write a post about being a working mom, about Bradley at six months, about what's worked for us and what hasn't, about being a good boss, about the difficulty of being away from family.

In a week, we will return to our old stomping ground: Carrboro, North Carolina to participate in one of the biggest (and best) comedy festivals in the world. We will rock a 9pm Saturday night show and reunite with all our favorite comedians. Also Bradley will get to meet ZWjr, a future comedy duo.

And chocolate chip cookies are my weakness.











No comments:

Post a Comment