There's nothing quite like dressing up for Halloween. This year was the first year in my four years since graduation and working at a grown-up job that I haven't dressed up.
October flew by. With two trips to South Carolina, Bryan's trip to New Orleans, my trip to Vietnam and NSU's homecoming, I don't think I've had much time to breathe let alone relax. November is more my month, I think.
November's trips are all local: this weekend, we're in town for the student comedy show. Next weekend, we perform in OKC and teach the following day. The following weekend, we see Colin & Brad in Tulsa (happy birthday, Bryan). The weekend after is Thanksgiving in Florida - wooooooooooo! And then it's over.
December will be my favorite month since half of it is paid holiday from the university. Thank the sweet lord. I could use a break more than any of those losers in the Kit Kat commercials. December 15 is the last day of finals, and I plan to hit the road to South Carolina soon after to celebrate Christmas with my inlaws. I love Christmas and I especially love Christmas with the Buckleys.
And then it's my wedding anniversary. 3 years. I think third year is a car. Right? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Let's get there. Tomorrow is the start of the good part of 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment