Monday, October 17, 2011

A Happy Weekend

This weekend was lovely.

Friday night I hosted the comedy show for the Banditos versus the Pokemonterage. It was quite a success, and the team was hilarious.


On Saturday, we spent the whole day in bed. Slept in late, took naps and did absolutely nothing, we even picked up KFC to eat back at the house. Oh, and I watched Beetle Juice for the first time.

On Sunday, we cleaned the house (for the first time in two months) for the show viewing party. I made some chili, apple pie and chocolate chip cookies (for the kids, man!). Afterwards, Bryan and I enjoyed rewatching Community and whatever else we wanted to.

Today, I ate lunch alone since Bryan's busy with his class and applying to jobs (c'mon c'mon! get me outta here!), and I made myself something delicious AND healthy. I am just craving vegatables like woa, and I might as well "indulge" myself.


Imma be keeping my figure, y'all. Okay, see, I'm doing better! Smiles and tomato soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment