
STOP #3: New York City
Friends: Becky Whittemore, James Robilotta
Becky is one of my favorite people. I met her at DSI two years ago, and we rarely performed together but we hung out all the time. She was my girl! She is the best person to visit in New York City because she knows where the parties are, where the best shopping is and how to pregame. We've visited her three times already since living in Philadelphia, and each time has been awesome!
This will be our last visit to New York City for awhile. We're staying with Becky, and we know we'll have a great time. She's even scheduled a party for when we'll be there. I love Becky, and I'm so excited to see her!!

Also wonderful to see is our college buddy James Robilotta. We've known James for five years now, and we still love him to pieces. He's a busy man who is frequently on call at his job when we're in town or performing comedy all over the city. Each time we've visited, we've managed to find a time to get together and rock out over some food.
I love hanging out with James because he always makes me laugh - and he knows where the best food is in the city. I know we'll reminisce about the good ole days of MTS and talk shop about what we're doing now. Oh Woooooooow!
Jamesy!
ReplyDeleteJames!!!
ReplyDelete