yet another reason to wait to have kids...because you are too exhausted to shower at night and FORGET about showering during the day. It was so bad after my second baby I made it a New Year's resolution...no joke.
ummm...the answer is no to the New Year's Resolution. and the showers are still not that frequent...I still have that 2nd child, and even at 7 he is a handful. But, I have also learned that I don't actually NEED a shower every day...except in the summer...and then I am able to count pool visits as showers! ;-)
yet another reason to wait to have kids...because you are too exhausted to shower at night and FORGET about showering during the day. It was so bad after my second baby I made it a New Year's resolution...no joke.
ReplyDeleteSeriously. We are definitely happy with our decision to wait on the Buckley babies. Who needs kids when you're exhausted enough by yourself!
ReplyDeleteWow, I hope you are getting more showers now. I wonder if that New Years Resolution was successful that year of the second baby!
ummm...the answer is no to the New Year's Resolution. and the showers are still not that frequent...I still have that 2nd child, and even at 7 he is a handful. But, I have also learned that I don't actually NEED a shower every day...except in the summer...and then I am able to count pool visits as showers! ;-)
ReplyDelete