Today, in my class today, my professor showed us all the things we can do once we learn Flash. He showed us some online (weird) flash videos, various Catch-the-Monkey-Win-an-iPod banners, artsy websites and online games to fill our silly little heads with all the possibilities of things we could make if we paid attention to him for the rest of the semester.
As I wait for my genius of a husband to find a stopping point in his 1990s video game, I remembered today's class. I wanted to play that flash game he showed us in class, so I opened a new tab in Google Chrome. As I started to type, I remembered that I didn't remember the name of the game. I type what I think might be the start of the game (Line) and what do you know? Before I have time to realize fully that I can't even guess at the verb that comes after it when, all of a sudden, Google suggested, in that cute long rectangle, Line Rider. Instantly, I knew that was the right game.
And here I am, happily about to play my new little internet pleasure. You might just like it. Try to create a good line for your little stickman to ride. Try a few times. And then after some tries (or if you hate games and fun) watch this video. Unconed is truly a Line Rider Olympian.
No comments:
Post a Comment