Monday, May 12, 2014

Brain dump

If I see one more pintrest pin of califlower, ONE MORE DAMN PIN, I will scream. I made cali-tots as a healthy alternative to tater tots (which we don't really eat), and I wanted to vomit. I think I hate califlower. If I could block c-flower from my internet, I would.

There's a brand new firehouse opening tomorrow right next to my house! This is dangerous. All we need is a PF Changs and I have all my favorite restaurants on the same street as our home.

Bryan's on day one of finals week, and his last final is Friday afternoon. I'm trying to be a good wife and refrain from texting him mindless updates. I've also been packing him a giant Monster energy drink in his lunch instead of diet coke which I think forgives me from any "When will you be done today?" texts.



My Mother's Day was lovely. Lazy, delicious and complete with a three hour nap for all of us. Flowers, panera breakfast, hibachi dinner and lots of hugs. I'm also doing family pictures as my annual tradition (started last year) of Mother's Day present. The only time of year we dress up and get an annual portrait...which I will frame and use as a profile picture.




Sooooo, that's probably it. Huzzah.

No comments:

Post a Comment