Sunday, November 17, 2013

Words words words

I have saved three posts in drafts.

We're moving. I can't hardly believe it. Writing those words and putting them out there: yikes. Feels real.

This post isn't nearly as poetic as the first one. In less than three weeks, we will not live in Oklahoma, we will live in Illinois.

I haven't written much detail about my feelings in the past two months. There's been a lot of them, but overall, I've been relaxed, stress free (mostly) and happy.

Before I quit my job, Bryan said I used to say "This week is gonna be a crazy week, but after this week, things will calm down." He said I used to say it every week. 

One of the first comments he made about me being at home was that I didn't say that phrase anymore.

Well, for the first time in nine weeks, I am saying it. We've got to schedule the timing of the movers, pack everything (except garage and closets), cancel cable/internet/address/etc and you know, celebrate Thanksgiving.

Truly, we have only this week to handle everything. By this time next Sunday, I want to be packed. So that Monday and Tuesday can be cushion days to finish any packing that somehow (no naps, someone sick, something crazy) didn't happen. Because then it's traveling for thanksgiving, back for a day before the pods and the movers come.

So I'm gonna say it: this is gonna be a crazy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment