Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Eve

Last night I (may have) had te rest of our bottle of wine. Right before passing out, I told Bryan the long list of things we had to do before we left for Florida. Then I passed out, feeling good to get that off my chest.

I woke up this morning ready for a lazy day of packing and naps. Bryan woke up with a list.

What is happening?!

He completed the list and gave me a list. I ran all my errands, came home to a sleeping baby and a husband who finished his list plus downloaded movies on the iPad. 

So I thanked him (wink) and we took a nap. Our kid is still sleeping!

It's time to eat up our leftovers (last nights pizza and Japanese curry from a friend) and then head out for the airport. 

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. My family does it right (hahahaha debate). We get a giant turkey, all the family comes in (on odd years) and we eat, watch football, hang out, play football and eat pies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment