Thursday, July 18, 2013

The good, the bad and the disgusting

The Good
I think I am ready for Bradley's Mustachio Bashio. I've got the menu, the cake, the napkins, the birthday hats, the straws with mustaches on them, mustache stickers, adorable birthday onesie and invites already invited. And my scarf: thanks to pintrest just found a cute way to wear it!

The Bad
I'm literally working like crazy. I'll tell Bryan to come pick me up, but always the phone rings or someone has a question/story/problem as I'm wrapping up and often Bryan and Bradley wait in the car. Now, they come and stand near my window or come into the office. Bradley is in love with my female student workers, so it's not (all) bad.

The Disgusting
Do not believe how clean he is. We just got home from work/daycare and we played on the floor and danced and sang while Bryan started dinner. Then Bradley covered himself in blueberries, crackers, broccoli, onions, milk, rice and Cheerios after a day of not eating at daycare. I have him a bath and put on pjs and then we played some more. And then the disgusting  happened.

THE ADORABLE, DISGUSTING THING HAPPENED. My sweet baby crawled over to me lying down, hugged my leg, then climbed up to my face, pressed his fat cheek against mine, nuzzled his face into my hair and then VOMITED. 

It was so gross! But he did climb over to me, his mother, to throw up near me. I was able to immediately help him feel better. He knew he would be sick and he wanted his mom! Awww. But really, so gross. I stayed in the shower for two shampoos and extra scrubbing, but I feel like my baby must truly love me. 

(Past Alyssa is vomiting from the vomiting and also the cheesiness)



No comments:

Post a Comment