Thursday, May 16, 2013

Lately: the list

I sliced my finger really deeply while cutting a watermelon. I was home alone, and I was going to wipe all the blood with a towel but I didn't want to ruin my nice kitchen towel, so I ran it under cold water. It felt good, but it kept bleeding. When my mom didnt answer and Bryan's dad didnt answer, I called Bryan home from work. Crisis averted. He is a doctor.

My room is clean. Everything hung up, put away and totally neat.

Bradley's Chicago girlfriend is here visiting. She's feisty! She will steal all his toys and just laugh.

My boss wants me to go to Orlando for a conference to train on advising students. Yes please.

I'm debating daycare for bradley. More on this later...

My mom is coming in three days. I'm stupidly excited.

Oh, and Bradley got a weigh in yesterday. He's now 20 lbs 7.5 oz. HE GAINED 8 ounces in two weeks!!! Pride! Success! We're on our way to helping him get what he needs.

The candidates for my future boss have come for interviews. First one was elitist and limited in knowledge. Second one was very friendly with students and really knowledgable. Third one comes tomorrow.

We had a pregnancy scare. It was just a scare. I was terrified. Bryan was excited. This is not happening.

And I'm trying to run before work. I like it. The silence and the whole "I'm almost healthy" thing. It's great alone time.







No comments:

Post a Comment