I've been so in the moment that I haven't been blogging as much as I'd like.
Today has been perfect. Actually the weekend has been perfect. Thursday night we went out with work people for a steak dinner. Friday night we went out by ourselves and had dinner, wine and bread pudding by the fire at our local fancy restaurant. Yesterday we lounged and put Bradley to bed early so we could have a date night in - and finished the champagne we bought for New Years but never opened.
Today, though, has been great. We slept in, hung out in pjs, ran to lunch and leisurely ate burgers and talked about china while Bradley just chilled, then we went grocery shipping and this afternoon I've been cooking Bryan's moms spaghetti recipe. Also i chopped up fruit for the week. So dinner is pretty much made - and once Bradley goes to bed, we can have another leisurely night in.
I'm happy being home, being with my family.





No comments:
Post a Comment