I'm so proud of these guys. In just three months, they've come so far. I love going to practices because I love coaching improv but also because I love to watch improv - and they make me laugh. I'm posting videos from their show on their youtube account. My favorite game of the show was Blind Freeze. It's not yet posted. When it is, I will share.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Homemade Fireworks...BOOM!
The newest college improv team is rocking it out.

They had their first show with 125 people in the audience and a great profit. They had their first elections, and we've got a great board. The VP was won through rock-paper-scissors after three tie votes. They are learning long form and how to do scenes with more than two people. They are being hilarious more regularly.

I'm so proud of these guys. In just three months, they've come so far. I love going to practices because I love coaching improv but also because I love to watch improv - and they make me laugh. I'm posting videos from their show on their youtube account. My favorite game of the show was Blind Freeze. It's not yet posted. When it is, I will share.
I'm so proud of these guys. In just three months, they've come so far. I love going to practices because I love coaching improv but also because I love to watch improv - and they make me laugh. I'm posting videos from their show on their youtube account. My favorite game of the show was Blind Freeze. It's not yet posted. When it is, I will share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment