Thursday, October 21, 2010

Much Needed Vacation

Life in Oklahoma has been tougher than life in Philadelphia, mostly because we are still adjusting to our new culture and the small town. Thankfully, working at a university gives us lovely perks like front parking spaces, special dining rooms and the same breaks as students. Both Bryan and I are enjoying a lovely fall break, today and tomorrow off. I have used my vacation time to have Monday though Thursday off, too, making it a whole week off. Hooray! And now a list.

List of Things to do on my Fall Vacation
Eat lunch in pajames
Go shopping in Tulsa
Do lots of laundry
Catch up on my television
Bake some chocolate chip cookies
Sleep in everyday
Make our Halloween costumes
Pick up my parents from the airport and show them around Tahlequah
Eat Oklahoma barbeque
Learn to use our smoker
Gamble with my parents
Make the poster for NSU Improv's first show
Cook all the fabulous recipes I haven't had the time to make

No comments:

Post a Comment