Thursday, January 28, 2010

N Crowd

Last weekend, Bryan and I had our first show as members of the N Crowd. It was exciting and really fun. We are looking forward to more shows, more fun and more hanging out with our new friends.


Because it came up in my Google Alert, check out what the veteran Jessica Snow says about Bryan Buckley, king of improv:
These new members are great fun. I may actually stop doing games with anyone but Bryan Buckley because he is the best. We also got the similarly-named Alyssa Buckley, the similarly-to-me-named Jessica Ross and the crazy-named Vegas Lancaster. Yep. I wish to give props to all of them. We had great people audition and we could have taken eight of them, but then Bryan and I would have never gotten our stage time.

YAY NEW N CROWDERS!
!

It's going to be a great season of comedy.

2 comments:

  1. Man - I wish I could come see you guys perform. I went to an improv show last night but it was sucky compared to ya'll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, there's gotta be some good improv in Denver somewhere! It means a lot that you've always supported my improv, and believe me, I'd love to have you in my audience :)

    Bryan wants to film some shows, so we'll see if you can't see us with our new team via the internet. Oh, technology!

    ReplyDelete