Saturday, March 30, 2013

Brain dump

I wish I would have kept up with blogging because there's so much happening. But whenever there's so much happening I feel like I have no time to blog.

We had an incredible time in China. I'd love to post about the trip and traveling internationally with a baby.

We had a trip to South Carolina. It was great to see everyone, but it was a tough trip.

Back to work now and things are crazy. I feel like I never have a rest, whenever one to do list is complete another one with ten projects appears! I am waiting for a relaxing week...since November it's been overwhelming.

Bradley has made huge developments! He said his first word: Hello! And his second: Mom. My heart melted. I am so happy whenever he says it!

Also he started crawling yesterday! I was the first to see it. It made me cry to catch this milestone. Maybe I'm too emotional but man, it was an awesome moment. But now we have to baby proof the house!

I went for my first cardio workout in months! The stars aligned: I woke up early, it was the first morning above 55 degrees, my bathing suit arrived in the mail, I plan to start our "diet" Monday. It was great. A good start. I'm 8 pounds from where I was before pregnancy and 18 from my goal weight. Lets see what I can do before summer!

Our nanny has a summer internship out of town. I'm interviewing two girls next week. I'm not sure either is right. It's them or daycare. Not totally enthusiastic about either choice.

We are hosting and performing two shoes tonight in OKC. Pumped!

Tomorrow is Easter and I didn't realize that I'm a bad mom if I have no basket, bunny and gifts for my baby. Whoops.

Aaaaaaaand some recent pictures.













No comments:

Post a Comment