Wednesday, July 6, 2011

DC and Me!

I like DC. I like trips to DC. I like my new job. My new job is sending me to DC today! Hooray!

Okay, not to get too excited: my hotel is outside the District, but it's a cab ride away which is much closer than Oklahoma.

Thursday night, my parents will be in the middle of a layover before their Friday morning flight to Africa for mission work, so I get to see them! Friday night, we're touring the city monuments and poking into some museums and getting dinner with my very cool friends Justin & Erin. Saturday, we have a 10:30 massage, brunch plans at M Street Bar and Grill , a tour of the Capitol and an evening in the city. From what I have written in my calendar, it looks like a good trip!


Me and Bryan the last time we were in DC

1 comment: