Thursday, April 21, 2011

Trips That I'm Excited About

One thing about living in Oklahoma that I'm not crazy about is how far we are from friends and family. After spending almost a year here, we've realized how important visiting friends and family is - and we made a point to start up a travel budget.

Here's what we have to look forward to this year:
April 29-May 2 A trip to Orlando to see my family

May 13-May 15 A trip to Clemson to see Bryan's family and celebrate Brooke's graduation!http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

June 2-June 5 A trip to Philadelphia to perform comedy in the National Duofest

June 29-July 5 We're hosting Bryan's family. Hoping to get that living room painted then!
July 28-July 31 A trip to Oklahoma City to perform at the Improv Festival and see THE Zach Ward

October 20-October 23 A trip to South Carolina for the wedding of the lovely Adrienne Rankin to the hilarious Ben Burris

November 23-November 27 A trip to Florida for Thanksgiving

December 22-December 28 A trip to South Carolina for Christmas


Oh, I love traveling! Our home has a guest bedroom, and we'd love to have you. I'll take you to the great places here in Tahlequah. If you want us to visit you, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment