Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Lady Movies

This new movie Amelia about pilot Amelia Earhart that will be released October is advertised as a woman-feel-good movie. Some people are already motivated by this movie. I am excited because I love movies about women: Amelie, Alice in Wonderland, Wizard of Oz, V for Vendetta, All About Eve, Little Women and Erin Brockovich. I'm hoping this one is as good as people say that it will be, and that I can add Amelia to my list of great lady movies.

Amelia said (I hope it's in the movie):
Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others.

We're all individuals. Just because a man can't do something, doesn't mean a woman can't. If a woman fails, everyone (men and women) should keep trying until we find success. We're a community of individuals, of men and women, and we're all capable of incredible feats. So do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment